IP ADDRESSES & COOKIES We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Our system will issue cookies when you log on to our site.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- We are required to collect Special Categories of Personal Data about you (participant) and or your child (participant) and may include details about your religious or philosophical or lifestyle beliefs, information about your health, and the presence of allergies/intolerance/sensitivity in the context of food contact or ingestion.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us and we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED? We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
- advertising networks Google Adwords based outside the EU; and
- search information providers Google or Bing based outside the EU.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services as Sage or PayPal based outside the EU.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House based inside the EU.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to.
Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO EXTERNAL THIRD PARTIES We are required to supply information to organisations in line with business needs, which are in addition and different to marketing communications:
- Service providers acting as processors based inside or outside the EEA who provide IT and system administration services such as:
- Sage (accountancy)
- Booking Bug (online booking system)
- PayPal (payment gateway)
- Square Space (website)
- GoDaddy (web host & email)
- Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based in the EEA who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers based in the United Kingdom who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- Third party processors including market researchers, fraud prevention agencies, communication tools or systems, printers, designers, analytical tools or data storage companies.
PROMOTIONAL OFFERS FROM US You will receive marketing communications (emails about out regular term time clubs and holiday time camps) from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS You have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- Right to request to correct your personal data.
- Right to request to access your personal data
- Right to request to erase your personal data.
- Right to object to process your personal data.
- Right to request to restrict the processing your personal data.
- Right to request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
NO FEE USUALLY REQUIRED You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
WHAT WE MAY NEED FROM YOU We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
TIME LIMIT TO RESPOND We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
CONTACT We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer using the details set out below. Queries & requests about this policy can be addressed to email@example.com
COMPLAINTS You have the right to complain to us about any aspect of this policy. If you wish to do so, please put your complaint in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or 81 West Hill, Hitchin, Herts, SG5 2HX.